Monday, June 27, 2011

Jump in, Jump out, Introduce Yourself!

Well, Hello there! Thanks for looking here! Unless you know me well you can just call me Sam. I am truly happy I finally got to get a blog so I can help gamers out there. I know you're thinking, "Well, have you beaten any games yourself?" And the answer is yes. I am no professional at video games but I do know a lot of cheat codes. And not just for video games but also for computer games! But, this post is to introduce myself to you all and I think I'll just do that with a skeleton*. *

Birthname: Samantha Nicole Fadhel
Born: May 8
Origin: Miami, Florida
Height: 4'11''
Weight: 117
Martial Status: In A Relationship
Occupation: Writer

If you want to know more about me, then contact me!
Gaia: That Girl With A Dream
MSN: Aidensrose@hotmail.com
Xbox Live: oline4life07 (not on that often)

Consoles I own: Gameboy, Nintendo DS, Wii, Xbox, Xbox360, PS2, PSP

Don't worry I'm almost ALWAYS on the computer and post almost weekly! I don't bite, but I always love chatting with folks, like you. So add me anywhere and message me if you want to know my Facebook if you want to add me through there (just don't pester me on Facebook).

Now Luigi will take things from here!



**L

No comments:

Post a Comment